Thursday, June 22, 2017

City Council Kills This Man’s 30-Year-Old Tree, His Revenge Will Make Them Deeply Regret It!

By

Hi, I’m an arborist. This means I am a professional in the cultivation, management, and study of trees. I love trees. I think they’re some of the most beautiful, majestic, ancient living beings on our planet.
Today I am here to tell you a story of death, new life, and revenge. Three years ago today, the city council of Redondo Beach California ordered the death of my 30 year old pepper tree. It’s roots had begun to penetrate the pavement in front of my house. The city noticed and issued the death warrant of my tree. They furthermore made me pay for the damages to the sidewalk and for the tree removal...http://joeforamerica.com/2017/06/city-council-kills-mans-30-year-old-tree-revenge-will-make-deeply-regret/

Breaking News 365

No comments:

Post a Comment